AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy 12V 1.4AH (TB1212) Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $19.99
You Save: $10.00 (33 %)
Item Number: 40803
12 Volt 1.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 12 Volt 1.4Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use - battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect - no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)
||1.4 AH/ 60 mA
|1.14 AH/ 114 mA
|0.96 AH/ 192 mA
|0.72 AH/ 720mA
|Operating Temp. Range
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range
|| discharge at 0.25C20 (0.30A) for 2 hours
|charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.12A) for 6 hours. |
||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 9mV/pcs
|20˚C ~ 30˚C
|30˚C ~ 40˚C
||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.