Tenergy 12V 10AH (TB12100) Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: $29.99 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 40817
12 Volt 10Ah (TB12100) Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 12 Volt 10Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use - battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect - no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)
|Rated Capacity (25˚C/77˚F)
||20hr rate (0.50A)
||10hr rate (0.92A)
||5hr rate (1.70A)
||1hr rate (6.0A)
| Float Life (20℃)
|Operating Temperature Range
||-20℃ -- +45℃
|Self Discharge (20℃)
||<0.8% per week
|| Cycle use
|Max Charge Current