AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs(6v - 12v) + Tenergy NiMH 3800mAh 8.4V 7S Flat Battery w/ Tamiya Connector
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 91164
- 1 x Tenergy NiMH 3800mAh 8.4V 7S Flat Battery w/ Tamiya Connector
- 1 x Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs(6v - 12v)
- Compatible with AirSoft electric guns:MP5SD5, G3SD1, M16VN, FAMASF1, M1AI,KNIGHTS SR16, MP5A4, G3A3, AK47, ASSV, and PSG1,ERA001,
ERA003, EROA001, EROA004, EROA005, ERAU001, SDGE0501F2, SDGE0508F2 AEGs, and more..
- Advanced NiMH battery technology, no battery memory effect.
- Easy operation, battery can be charged anytime without the need to fully discharge.
- Voltage: 8.4V
- Cells: 7 Nimh Sub C
- Configuration: Flat
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 38A
- Connector Type: Large Female Tamiya.
- Dimensions: Height 1.9"; Width 1.0"; Length 6.13"
- Weight: 16.1 Oz.
Smart Charger Features:
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V, 10.8V and 12V
- Patent pending watchdog technology provides maximum safety
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 6V - 12V (5-10 Cells Pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either 1A or 2A
- Charging Current 1A for battery packs with capacity from 1000mAh -1800mAh
- Charging Current 2A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is apprx. 1.5 hours
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection
- Temperature sensor to protect battery pack from over heating
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life
- Red LED will be on during charging
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
Smart Charger Specification:
- FOR 6V-12V NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs 5-10 Cells Packs
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: 6-12V, 1A or 2A
Note: Double check battery configuration, dimensions, and connector for compatibility. This is the Large Flat packs.
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 1A or 2A constant current (selectable)
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or greater than 12V and capacity smaller than 1000mAh or larger than 5000mAh
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misuse.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger; High voltage inside!