AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: 4 PCS Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries w/ PCB (Button Top)
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $31.99
You Save: $8.00 (20 %)
Item Number: 39170
|5 to 10||$30.71
|11 to 20||$30.39
|21 to 59||$30.07
|60 to 99||$29.75
|100 or more||$29.43
This Combo Includes:
- 4 x Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh ( Button Top ) Rechargeable Batteries w/ PCB
The Recommended Battery For Premium Flashlights, Lighting, & Other Devices
Tenergy 18650 Li-Ion batteries,
often used for Premium Flashlights, offers a more energy efficient solution that extends run-time & maintains high light output.
The "Button Top" ensures proper contact & compatibility with more Flashlight
models when compared to other "Flat Top" Li-Ion varities.
With one of the lowest prices, battery longevity, & high number of charge
cycles this is truly a high valued buy.
Tenergy 18650 Li-Ion Battery
Features and Benefits
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with
Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection (patent pending design) prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage
- 2600mAh high capacity for longer runtime
- Li-Ion offers higher energy density & lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
standard to ensure capacity, quality and lifetime
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low
- & More!
- Capacity: Nominal 2600 mAh - Minimum 2500 mAh
- Dimensions: 69.5mm (H) x 19mm (D)
- Weight: 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Cycle Life: Over 500 cycles
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
For even more detailed technical specifications on Battery & PCB:
See Datasheet Here
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries