Card: Tenergy 4 Pcs RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Protected Batteries w/ Smart Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $35.99
Sale Price: $27.99
You Save: $8.00 (22 %)
Item Number: 30202
- 4 x Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Protected Batteries
- 1 x Tenergy RCR123A Lithium-Ion Smart Charger
- 1 x Car Charging Adapter
Save Money! One time use (non-rechargeable) CR123A Lithium Battery can already cost up to
$4.00 each! This retail kit comes with FOUR rechargeable batteries, charger, &
car charging adapter!
- LED Flashlights (such as Olight, ITP, etc)
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Dog Collars
- Most Flashlights (that can use RCR123A batteries)
- And More...
- Brand New
- Worldwide usage. Auto AC power adjust from 100-240V.
- Smart, build-in microprocessor automatically switch off when batteries are fully charged.
- Safe, build-in IC provides various protection, Thermal protection, Overcharge protection, Short-circuit protection, mechanical. and electrical protection against reversal polarity, and auto defective battery identification.
- Convenient, 12V car cigarette lighter plug for on the road charging.
- Compact ( 2.5 x 4 x 1 inch ), Light weight ( 5 oz only ), include charger and all accessories.
- Charge 1 to 2 RCR123A from 1.5 hours to 3 hours.
- Peak voltage of 4.2V without load after fully charged.
- Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V working voltage and 900mAh capacity.
- Fully protected against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short-circuit.
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up to 1000 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion = 1000 CR123A Primary Cells
- Replace the most of non-rechargeable CR123A primary Lithium battery for a digital cameras and flashlight
- Modified Voltage to achieve 3.2v at full voltage; once loaded, cell voltage drops to 3.0v.
- Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.5V.
- Internal Voltage Regulators.
- Dimension: 16 D x 34 H mm. (The height 34mm includes the button top).
- Weight: 17 g or 0.6 Oz.
Tenergy Li-Ion RCR123A 900mah batteries reach more than 3.0v at full
charge. These cells should only be used in high quality CREE LED flashlights.
Not compatible with Surefire and other brands of incandescent (halogen, krypton,
xenon, etc) flashlights.
Note*: Not compatible with Surefire type Flashlights.
Can replace the disposable (one-time use) version of CR123A Lithium
CR123A Also Known As:
123, 123A, 123-SANYO, 5018LC, 6205, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123-2, CR123-A,
CR123A, CR123A-2, CR123R, CR-123, CR17335, CR17345, DL123, DL123A,
DL123A2, DL123AB, DL-123, DL-123AB, DLCR123, EL123, EL123A, EL123AP,
EL123-AP, EL123AP2, EL123AP-2, K123, K123A, K123LA, K123LA-1, L123A,
PL123, PR123-1, PR123-2, PRCR123-1, PRCR123-2, RL123A, RL123A-1,
RL123A-2, SF123, SF123A, SF123A1, ULCR123R, VL123, VL123A
Compatible Camera Equipment:
Ansco, Canon, Edixa, Graflex, Jazz, Konica, Maxell, Praktica, Samsung, Varta
Argus, Carena, Eternacell, Haking, Jenoptik, Konica, Minolta, Minolta, Premier,
Bell & Howell, Chinon, Exakta, Hanimex, Kalimar, LED, Panasonic, Radio Shack,
Boots, Concord, Fujifilm, Horseman, Kinon, Leica, Platon, Ricoh, Soligor,
Braun, Contax, Goko, Hyundai, Kodak, Lenmar, Polaroid, Rollei, Toshiba
Tenergy 4 Pcs RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Rechargeable Li-Ion Protected Batteries w/ Sma
8/30/2012 1:49 PM
Just received this today. The batteries that came with the recharger were all but fully charged @ 3.5 volts. Thay fit and work in my Night Owl 4x Lightweight Night Vision Monocular. Can't ask for anything more.
Testing the charger with the 900mAh Rechargeable
Li-Ion Protected Batteries also worked well. Did not get hot and went green independently as each battery was done.
customers service was also helpful in picking the right product for what I was using it for. No more trips to radio shack and laying out $14.00 for a battery anymore. I would recommend this product for the above named equipment.
12/5/2011 11:05 AM
I bought these for my work flashlights hoping they would work despite the "warnings" that they wont work in surefire type lights. After 3 months they work wonderfully in my streamlight TLR-2, and all my other surefire lights. Great product, better price.
Great product, but...
12/3/2011 7:15 PM
I got these batteries for use in my 4Sevens mini123 and 123Turbo. They work great in the mini, but are just slightly smaller than the regular batteries. They do not work in the 123Turbo. But they are great for my mini123.
9/22/2011 10:44 AM
Have used these for several years. My military-spec green laser really eats up batteries and switching to these rechargables has saved me a fortune.
8/23/2011 12:55 PM
Great product,looks great have it for 6 and more..recharge everyday and use daily