6V 4.5AH (LP6-4.5) Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid(SLA) Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 40809
|5 to 10||$18.23
|11 to 20||$18.04
|21 to 59||$17.85
|60 to 99||$17.66
|100 or more||$17.47
6 Volt 4.5Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 6 Volt 4.5Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use - battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect - no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Replacement Biomedical Battery for Hospira Inc Plum A Plus Infusion Pump.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)
||70±1mm (2.76 inches)
||47±1mm (1.85 inches)
||100±2mm (3.94 inches)
|Total Height (w/ Terminal)
||106±2mm (4.17 inches)
|Max. Discharge Current
|Operating Temp. Range
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range
||Initial Charging Current less than 1.35A. Voltage 7.2V~7.5V at 25˚ C (77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -15mV/˚C
||No limit on Initial Charging Current Voltage 6.75V~6.9V at 25˚C(77˚F) Temp. Coefficient -10mV/˚C
|Capacity affected by Temperature
||Tenergy LP series batteries may be stored for up to 6 months at 25˚C(77˚F) and then a freshening charge is required. For higher temperatures the time interval will be shorter.