AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: 8pcs Tenergy D 10,000mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $129.99
Sale Price: $58.99
You Save: $71.00 (55 %)
Item Number: 90111
|5 to 10||$56.63
|11 to 20||$56.04
|21 to 59||$55.45
|60 to 99||$54.86
|100 or more||$54.27
Features and Benefits:
- High Capacity D Size 10,000mAh Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) rechargeable batteries
- Longer Application Run time with 10,000mAh rated capacity
- High Cycle Life -- rated up to 1000 times.
- Huge Potential Savings ($$$) by eliminating the need to buy hundreds of D-size Alkaline batteries which cost over $2.50 a piece
- Exact replacement for standard D size batteries and NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Convenient operation due to the advantage that Ni-MH batteries have no memory effect.
- Compatible with all NiMH D Size battery chargers
- Can be rapidly charged with smart chargers and universal chargers
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity and quality
Easily Power Common Devices That Take D Size Batteries:
- Baby Equipment (Cradles, Rockers, etc)
- Kids Toys
- 2-Way Radios
- Music Radio Devices
- And More...
- Dimension: Height 60 mm, Diameter 33 mm
- Weight:;0.36lbs per cell;
- Capacity: 10,000 mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 800 mA
- Rapid Charge: 3 hours @ 4000 mA
Download product data sheet here.
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for D Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for D & Other Battery Size Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for D & Charger Combo Packages? Click Here
Tenergy niMH 10,000 mAh vs sealed lead acid battery in hid use
9/19/2009 4:07 AM
Tenergy niMH 10,000 mAh vs sealed lead acid battery in hid use.
I used sealed lead acid battery whit diving lights. Lead acid batteries are good when using halogen and weight is good when going under water because you need to get lead otherwise whit you.
When you change HID technology, wish are cheap today lead acid works only 50 minutes 7.2 Ah.
Before whit halogen it was 70 minutes.
Thats because HID goes off whit low voltage.
Now I have 12 x Tenergy niMH 10,000 mAh.
Now I can use all 10 Ah and dive 2 or 3 dives whit one charge. That means normally 2h light on. I havent burned to end yet. But these are wery recommended batteries for HID canister dive light.
Be careful when solder batteries whit soldering pads and make battery packet. Two times I have seen the short off comes from soldering pad.
So I like these batteries.
9/19/2008 9:20 AM
Batteries work well. It saved me quite some money from disposable and expensive Alkaline D Batteries. Nice.
12/21/2007 12:58 PM
I work for a electronic/ motor assembly company and after we assemble each unite must test the performance of it which requires 12volts-36volts and about one amp. we used to use 12volt lawnmower batteries which for one thing they are VERY bulky in size and weight and for another thing they have a very short life span especially when you have to charge them every week. The point is that these would be perfect for drawing one amp for ten seconds and they have a way longer life span and charge way faster and come in different voltages compared to just 12 volt lawn mower batteries.
I see a lot of
Potential in these batteries they are low cost, high quality, high capacity and small size ( in both weight and dimensions. Ive been to a lot of websites and stores that are selling batteries of same or lower quality for twice as much the D size NiMH 10000mAh.
Excellent choice for beginners and even for the seasoned pros's.
11/18/2007 4:15 PM