Card: 4pcs AA 1.5V Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $7.85
You Save: $7.10 (47 %)
Item Number: 30302
Energizer 4-AA 1.5V LITHIUM High-Energy Batteries
Features and Benefits
- Energizer digital camera batteries offer long life, consistency, and reliable performance needed to get the most from your digital camera. Energizer batteries use advanced engineering and state-of-the-art manufacturing.
- Lasts up to 7 times longer than alkaline batteries in digital cameras, and up to 3 times longer in other cameras and flash applications.
- Ideal for Digital Cameras, CD Players, Remote Control Vehicles, Metal Detectors, Flashlights, PDAs and etc.
- For the countless electronic gadgets that you can not live without, get the latest lithium battery technology that is proven to be the world's longest lasting AA and AAA batteries in high-tech devices. It has the highest energy density, flattest discharge voltage curve, longest shelf life, widest operating temperature range, and lightest weight.
- Size: AA (L91 Model); Dimensions: Diameter 14.5 mm(0.6") x Height 50 mm (2.0")
- Voltage: 1.5V (1.72V initial peak)
- Capacity: 3000mAh Ultra High Capacity; twice run-time compares to normal AA Alkaline battery
- Max discharge: 2.0A continuous, 3.0A pulse (2sec on / 8 sec off)
- Weight: 0.5 oz or 14.5grams, 25% less than Alkaline AA
- Last up to 7x longer in digital cameras (This Lithium Battery can take 630 pictures vs 90 pictures with regular Alkaline battery)
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: Perform in extreme temperatures from -40F to 140F
- Long Shelf Life: 15 years.
- Data Sheet
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations.
Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.
- NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! Do not put the battery into any charger of any kind.
- Do not throw the battery into water or cut open the battery.
- Can not be used with other types of batteries together: Alkaline, NIMH, NICD, Li-ion.
- Not compatible with devices that require more than 1.7V or can not take 1.7V.
- Certain cameras does not take this Lithium Battery
- One-time use battery, can not be returned once the original package is opened.