AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: Universal Smart Charger: 7.2v - 12v (#01005) + 2 pcs Tenergy 7.2V 3800mAh Battery Packs
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 91014
|5 to 10||$57.59
|11 to 20||$56.99
|21 to 59||$56.39
|60 to 99||$55.79
|100 or more||$55.19
Great Battery & Charger Combo Package -- Give as a gift or personally use as a great battery replacement. This package also popular for Airsoft users.
This Combo Includes:
- 2 X Tenergy 7.2V 3800mAh Flat NiMH High Power Battery Packs with Tamiya Connectors
- 1 X Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH / NiCd Battery Packs (7.2V - 12V 1.8A)
7.2v 3800mah NiMH Battery Pack Features and Benefits:
- High Capacity High Power Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Pack for RC cars.
- NiMH technology enables convenient charging at any time. No cell memory effect. No need to fully discharge before recharging.
- HIgh power delivery with 38 Amp maximum discharge rate.
- Uniquely designed & manufactured for high RC Racing performance.
- Fits with popular standard 7.2V RC cars like:
- Kyosho, etc.
- 6 months warranty.
7.2V - 12V Smart Universal Charger
Features and Benefits
- Standard Dimension: 5.39"x1.87"x0.95" inch, fits all RC10 cars
- Weight: 11.5 Oz
- Capacity: 3800 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Connector: Standard Tamiya
- Standard Charge: 12 hours @ 300 mA
- Rapid Charge: 1.5 hours @ 3000 mA
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC air and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh. For 2000 mAh pack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery
overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- With Temperature sensor
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 6V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 6-12V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by misuse.
Simple and easy!
4/28/2012 3:55 PM
I bought 2 of these sets and they work great! Real simple too. Plug it in, select current rate, connect the battery pack, attach temp sensor onto battery pack surface and thats it !. These 3800mah batteries take a few hours to charge from full discharge to full charge on the highest current but thats why I bought 2 sets!! They last almost an hour each in my RC car. My old 1500mah batts barely gave me 20 mins with an old mechanical timer charger....Im quite happy with these!!!