AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: Tenergy Wall Charger for 3.7V MCX batteries + 3.7V 500mAh 15C LIPO Battery for E-Flite Blade 120SR RC Helicopters
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 39531
Tenergy Wall charger for 3.7V MCX batteries
Specially designed for 3.7V MCX battery. This charger can charge up to 2 packs at the same time!
- 110V AC to 3.7V DC Li-ion Battery Charger
- Suit for 1 or 2 cell 3.7V Li-ion battery
- Input: 100-240V ~ 0.2A
- Output: 4.2V - 180mA Max
- Short circuit protection
- LED indication: Red-Charge; Green-Full
- Dimension: 80mm x 50mm x 34mm
- Weight: 63g
Tenergy 3.7V 500mAh 15C LIPO Battery for E-Flite Blade 120SR RC Helicopters
Stock doesn't always mean better. We've chosen to provide a better battery with higher C rating for your Blade 120SR Helicopter. It will run T28 micro Trojan by Parkzone and Hobby Zone Champ plane for 1/2 hour besides regular use on SR120 heli by E-flite.
The Tenergy battery is the same capacity, but rated at 15C. What does this mean? It offers more stable and consistent flying for the Blade 120SR. The stock Eflite battery is only rated at 12C.
*Note: The Stock 120SR battery has a plastic cap at the end of the battery, and is the reason why it looks different. This NEW Tenergy revision no longer has it anymore. Reason: Over time, that plastic cap may fall off after repeated use. Although slightly minor, it also adds additional weight.
With this new Tenergy revision, you will receiver a more durable product which also adds to the performance of the helicopter.
- Higher C Rating (more power for stable and consistent flying)
- Same Size and Connectors: perfect fit with your Blade 120SR and the stock charger provided
- Trusted Tenergy Brand and Quality - always providing amazing performance for the price
- High 15C rating
- Capicity: 500mah
- Dimensions: 58mm x 16mm x 8mm