AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Protection Circuit Module (PCB) for 14.8V Li-Ion Battery Pack (4 cells with 6.5A limit)
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: $9.00 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 32060
Features and Benefits
- Protection Circuit Board for 14.8V 4 cells Li-ion and Li-polymer battery pack.
- Designed for 14.8V Li-ion or Li-Polymer battery.
- Prevents 14.8V Li-ion or Li-polymer battery from over-charging, over-discharging and from discharging current more than 5.7A.
- Internally trimmed charge and discharge voltage limits.
- Discharge current limit detection.
- Low current standby mode when cells are discharged.
- IC S-8254AAJ, MOS A4405.
- B+: Connected to the first battery's positive terminal
- B1-: Connected to the second battery's positive terminal
- B2-: Connected to the third battery's positive terminal
- B3-: Connected to the forth battery's positive terminal
- B-: Connected to the forth battery's negative terminal
- P+: Connected to the battery's output or the charger's positive terminal
- P-: Connected to the battery's output or the charger's negative terminal
||Over Charge Detection Voltage
|Over Charge Release Voltage
||Over Discharge Detection Voltage
|Over Discharge Release Voltage
||Exterior Short Circuit
||Cut Short Circuit
||Main Loop Conduction Resistance
||Current Consumed in normal
||50 x 16 x 1.1 mm
Download product data sheet here.
- Do not subject the PCB to input voltage over 20V. Input voltage over 20V will damage the PCB.
- Please use the compatible charger for your battery pack. Pay special attention to your input and output voltage current to avoid PCB damage.
- When mixing over-charged batteries and over-discharged batteries together, PCB will be in dual state of over-charging and over-discharging. In this situation, charging and dis-charging are both disabled.
- Internal static charge protection circuit built into the PCB. However, do not subject the PCB to high static charge to avoid damage.
- Without the written agreement from us, please don't use this PCB for application in medical instruments, emergence devices, auto and airspace vehicles or other device that might have impact on human body.
Because of the very high energy density, Li-Ion Battery pack must be connected to a protection circuit module to prevent accidental battery explosion caused by over-charging or over-discharging.