AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
PowerTac E10 Spark Flashlight with CREE XM-L LED 380 Lumens (Uses 1 x CR123A)
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 50212
The PowerTac E10 Spark High-Power LED Flashlight
is designed specifically to be the ultimate Every Day Carrying (EDC) and tactical light. It is built with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled performance,
exceptional craftsmanship, and unbeatable reliability. It comes with a friendly user interface for simple operations and multi-functions for different situations. It is perfectly engineered to be extremely
portable and powerful with highly focused tight beam. It delivers on design, performance, quality and reliability. Is tremendous illuminating power, extraordinary versatility, rugged built quality makes it the
preferred choice of many professionals and ideal for military, police,
adventurists, hunters, search and rescue and other tough or hazardous tasks.
- LED type: CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
- Strobe: 380 lumens (1.5hrs)
- High: 380 lumens (50min)
- Medium: 230 lumens (1.5hrs)
- Low: 25 lumens (12hrs)
- Moon light: 1 lumens (360hrs)
- Battery: Use 1 x CR123A or 1 x RCR123A battery(3V).
- Length: 74 mm
- Bezel diameter: 23 mm
- Body diameter: 20.8 mm
- Tail cap diameter: 22 mm
- Weight: 49.6g (without battery).
- Accessories: One lanyard, 1 small key ring, 2 spare O-rings.
- It houses a CREE XM-L latest LED that enables it to produce an amazing 380 lumen at the brightest and strobe setting.
- 180+ meter beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close
- Intelligently designed quick access interface for general illumination and strobe mode for
tactical use and self defense.
- Auto-memorization for all brightness levels.
- One CR-123A lithium battery ensures the user 360+ hours of constant run time on the lowest setting. (The Firefly/Moon Light Mode)
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and smooth light
- Type III anodized finish.
- O-ring sealed to IPX - 8 water proof standard.
- High transparent optical lens.
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum.
- Removalbe pocket clip.
- After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
- High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
- Use the highest quality batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacture regarding any questions or concerns.
- PowerTac's liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner of if modified.
- PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
- Please do not change batteries at dangerous location such as gas stations.
Batteries must only be changed or removed when light is off.
- Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
- PowerTac® are trademarks of PowerTac®.
- Tenergy is not associated with PowerTac®.