PowerTac E1 Keychain with CREE XM-L LED 350 Lumens (Uses 1 x CR123A)
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 50214
The PowerTac E1 produces an amazing 350 lumens with four levels of brightness plus strobe. This compact keychain light can also be used as a great everyday carry pocket light. Its compact size and lightweight design makes it the top choice in its category. Like all PowerTac products the E1 is covered by a NO HASSLE Lifetime Warranty.
Features & Specifications
- LED: Cree XM-L with a life span of 40+ years of runtime.
- Five modes of output: Firefly (0.09 lumen, 195 hours), Low (22 lumen, 13 hours), Medium (100 lumen, 2.7 hours), High (350 lumen, 48 minutes), Strobe (350 lumen, 1.5 hours).
- Memory function to stay at any one of the 5 modes.
- Regulated Current for smooth consistent strong current.
- Use 1 CR123A or RCR123A.
- Aircraft quality aluminum body structure.
- Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Tempered double coated ultra clear glass lens.
- Smooth reflector for max beam and light output.
- Can stand on tail to serve as candle.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard.
- Streamlined body design.
- One handed operation.
- Compact easy to use twist switch.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Accessory: key ring.
- Size: 70.00mm length, 22.00mm bezel diameter.
- Weight: 35 gram without battery.
- After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
- High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
- Use the highest quality batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacture regarding any questions or concerns.
- PowerTac's liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner of if modified.
- PowerTace reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
- Please do not change batteries at dangerous location such as gas stations. Batteris must only be changed or removed when light is off.
- Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
- PowerTac® are trademarks of PowerTac®.
- Tenergy is not associated with PowerTac®.