AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
PowerTac Warrior LED Flashlight CREE XM-L LED 650 Lumens (Uses 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650)
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $119.95
Sale Price: $89.99
You Save: $29.96 (25 %)
Item Number: 50210
The PowerTac Warrior High-Power LED Flashlight
is designed specifically to be the ultimate Every Day Carrying (EDC) and tactical light. It is built with cutting-edge technology, unparalleled performance,
exceptional craftsmanship, and unbeatable reliability. It comes with a friendly user interface for simple operations and multi-functions for different situations. It is perfectly engineered to be extremely
portable and powerful with highly focused tight beam. It delivers on design, performance, quality and reliability. Is tremendous illuminating power, extraordinary versatility, rugged built quality makes it the
preferred choice of many professionals and ideal for military, police,
adventurists, hunters, search and rescue and other tough or hazardous tasks.
- LED type: CREE XM-L LED
- Functions: 4 Illumination Levels and Strobe Mode.
- Strobe: 650 lumens (3hrs)
- High: 650 lumens (1.7min)
- Medium: 350 lumens (2.5hrs)
- Low: 100 lumens (13hrs)
- Moon light: 20 lumens (60hrs)
- Battery: Use 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650 rechargeable battery
- Length: 152 mm
- Bezel diameter: 36.5 mm
- Body diameter: 25.4 mm
- Weight: 164g (without battery).
- Accessories: One holster, One battery tube, One lanyard, and 2 spare O-rings.
- Installed with a CREE XM-L LED that enables it to produce an amazing 650 lumen at the brightest level and strobe settings
- Super long 400+ meter beam throw with impressive flood light to illuminate close distance
- The intelligently designed quick access interface allows for general illumination and strobe mode for tactical and self defense
- Auto-memorization for all brightness levels
- Friendly user interface
- Unique digital circuit control technology to maximize battery life and smooth light output
- Reverse polarity protection circuit to protect electronics against damage caused by improper battery installation
- Tough durable type III anodized finish
- O-ring sealed to splash proof
- Tempered glass with double-sided coating resists impact and maximizes light output
- Superior heat sink for quick dispersion of heat to protect LED and electronics components
- Machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Built in pocket clip (removable)
- Tactical click push button switch, built in side switch is for better and easy operation
- High quality holster to fit belts of various sizes
- Crenellated Bezel on head and tail cap for self defense
- Ergonomic design with anti-slip knurling and matte style finish for a firm grip
- If the power is insufficient, high light will automatically switch to low-light for longer runtime
- After long periods of use on the highest setting, the surface area may get hot. Please use caution when using the flashlight in a constant high brightness level. It is recommended to let the flashlight cool down to prevent any injury.
- High intensity light is harmful to human eyes. This product is not meant to be handled by children under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
- Use the highest quality batteries to insure maximum performance and safety. Consult with the manufacture regarding any questions or concerns.
- PowerTac's liability is voided if the light is not used in a proper manner of if modified.
- PowerTac reserves the right to change the design and/or specifications of all PowerTac products without prior notice.
- Please do not change batteries at dangerous location such as gas stations. Batteris must only be changed or removed when light is off.
- Do not throw the flashlight into a fire as an explosion may occur.
- PowerTac® are trademarks of PowerTac®.
- Tenergy is not associated with PowerTac®.