AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Propel 16 LED Wireless Solar-Powered Motion Sensor Light (Weatherproof & No batteries required)
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $11.99
You Save: $18.00 (60 %)
Item Number: 51072
The Propel Solar Motion Sensor LED Light can illuminate your home, yard, driveway, patio and anywhere in which getting solar energy. The motion-sensing light is triggered when someone or something enters its 1-3 meters range within a 120 degree sensing angle.
It is also good for security: scare away a potential intruder by the sudden burst of light, or light up after you park your car.
- Waterproof, heatproof and durabler enough to last for years
- Sensitive Motion Sensor that trigger as far as 1~3 meters with a 120 degree angle.
- Auto delay and restore in dark to save energy
- Environmentally friendly LED solar light
- No strobe and no radiation
Propel 16 LED Wireless Solar Motion Sensor Light
- Solar panel: 0.55W, 17% efficiency
- Li-ion battery: 3.7V 800mAh
- Switch inside for saving power during shipment
- LED: 16pcs, SMD3528
- Lumens: 100lm
- LED span life: 50,000 hours
- Solar charging time: 8 hours
- Lighting mode: Dark/DIM/bright; DIM: weak lighting for saving power; Bright: motion activate for lighting
- Auto identify day or night
- Protect function: Over charging, over discharging, over current, short circuit
- Li-ion battery span life: 500 circles
- Solar panel span life: more than 5 years
Retail Package Including:
- 1 x Solar Wall Lamp w/ motion sensor
- 2 x Expansion pillar-hinge
- 2 x Screw
- 1 x Pin
- 1x color box
- Solar Charge can charge quicker under strong sunlight. It may not charge or charge slowly under weak sunlight
Great Solar Light!
9/20/2014 2:21 PM
Have purchased 5 of these lights,works great,Perfect for outside doorways,alleys,sheds.Gives off alot of light for the size.
This Solar Light works great
6/17/2014 10:08 PM
I have this light positioned over my front door, to give a bit of illumination, when I am getting my keys in the door. It has just the right amount of light, and I love that it has no wires or batteries.
3/28/2014 6:25 AM
Brighter than i thought it would be. I hung mine higher than the pictures on the web site and that worked fine. I used it in the alley behind my house and it lights up every time a car drives past as well as every time we take the trash out.