AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy 24V 2A Lead-acid Charger with 3-pin Inline Male XLR Connector
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: Call for price - Special Order
Item Number: 01042
For Your Safety
To prevent damage to this charger or injury to yourself or to others, please read the following operation instruction before using this charger. Keep this operation instruction for your reference when needed.
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure the battery is correct (for 24V Lead-Acid Battery)
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly;
- When using, connect AC power first, then connect the battery;
- Input: 100 -240Vac 50-60Hz
- Rating output voltage: 27.0-27.6Vdc
- 3 stage charge mode
- Stage1: charging current: 2.0±0.2A
- Stage2: charging voltage: 28.8-29.4Vdc
- Stage3: floating voltage: 27.0-27.6Vdc
- Cut-off current (Stage2-3): 0.4±0.1A
- Charging time: about 6 hrs for 12Ah, 8 hrs for 15Ah
- Max output power: 60W
- Ripple and noise: lower than 200mA
- Efficiency: more than 80%
- Over current protection;
- Over voltage protection;
- Short circuit protection;
- Battery polarity error protection;
- LED: Red---Charging, Green---Finish or Standby
- Hi-pot: input~output: 3000Vac 1min, Cut-off current <10mA
- Operation temperature: 0~40°C
- Operation humidity: 20% to 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -40~70°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 95% RH
Download Prodcut Datasheet Here
- The charger is designed for indoor use only.
- The charger should be horizontally place and work in well ventilated condition, avoid wet and keep it away from inflammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40°C
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger high voltage inside, DANGER!