AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Syma 3 Channel S107 / S107G Mini Indoor Metal Frame Helicopter
click smaller images to enlarge
Hottest RC Helicopter Toy This Year!
The new Syma S107G
is a 3 channel mini indoor co-axial helicopter.
This model comes equipped with a high grade metal body frame and a built in Gyroscope which is used to stabilize the helicopter's heading.
This model is miniature in size and its light weight makes it incredibly portable.
The S107G offers a wide infrared control and has a customized design for indoor flying.
The S107G is controlled by a 32-Level high precision speed controller, which automatically stabilizes the rotor blade system for steady lift off.
The S107G high precision propellers are powered by 2 solid motors with a third motor in the tail rotor to help carry out the engine's full function.
This model comes with a high capability Li-Poly battery which is good for longer flight time, and can easily be recharged through the transmitter that is provided.
The Syma S107G is a great model for all beginners, from kids to adults.
Syma S107 Retail Box Includes:
- Miniature size & light weight.
- Super wide infrared control miniature design for indoor flying.
- Controlled by 32-level high precision speed.
- Auto stable rotor blade system for steady lift-off.
- 3-Channel Helicopter movement forward / backward / up / down / left / right.
- High precision propeller.
- Powered by 2 solid motors with a 3rd motor in the tail rotor.
- High capability Li-Poly battery (can be recharged through the transmitter provided).
- Charging and power indicator.
- Controlled by digital technology.
- Infrared control system.
- Tri-band Technology.
- High efficient driving motor and voltage power.
- 3-Channel Radio Remote Control Helicopter.
- Remote Control (does not include 1.5v AA battery).
- Tail Blade.
- USB Cable.
- Weight: 34g
- Size: 220x38x98(mm)
- Dimensions: main rotor diameter 190mm
- Helicopter battery: 3.7v Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Charging Time: 30-35 minutes
- Flight Duration: 6-8 minutes
- Frequency: Infrared control system - Bands A & B
- Control Specification: forward / backward / up / down / left / right
- Range: Up to 10m (30ft)
All-Battery Product Video:
(BURAIDAH ALQASSIM SAUDI ARABIA)
8/25/2012 12:48 PM
I like this toy helicopter very much. I don't have USB lead for charging. From where i can get USB wire in Buraidah Al-Qassim Saudi Arabia.
Very easy to control
8/25/2012 4:39 AM
its about the same exact size as the havoc helicopter from air hogs. and thats the only thing they have in common.this thing is amazing, you have total control over the helicopter, its takes all off 5 minutes to master. what i love about this helicopter is unlike the havoc heli, its not always stuck in the forward position. you can stay in a perfectly still hover, then go forward, turn on a dime. then fly the heli backwards. honeslty i thought for the low price it was gona be another havoc heli type deal, not at all. this little guy is amazing.
***i should also add the most common peice to break on these helicopters is the "main shaft", no worries tho, $1.98 on amazon direct from syma, free shipping, easy to fix.
1/10/2012 9:17 PM
Love this helicopter, I kind of miss having yaw, because if you get to close to the walls they suck you in. Unless your quick enough to turn the copter away in time! But hay for the money this thing can't be beat. If you want to have some indoor fun, I highly recommend it! Oh I have had several crashes, and so far not even a nick. VERRY DURIBLE!!! P.S. service was great Thank You!
12/29/2011 11:32 AM
I have never flown a remote controled aircraft before and after a short while was able to fly the S107 quite easily. This is a great product, well made (I know this becasue I crashed several times) and the controls are very responsive. This is the one to get!!
12/14/2011 11:55 AM
Very nice to fly. The operator has total control the machine unlike the older AirHowg models. I'm very happy with it so far.