AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy TN162 8-Bay Smart AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $35.99
Sale Price: $33.74 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 01162
The Tenergy TN162 charger offers an abundance of features in
the popular 8-Bay design. Different from other common manual chargers
the TN162 has a Smart-charging feature (Delta-V charging control function) that
automatically identifies each individual battery and automatically detects
whenever they are full. This allows any mixture of AA/AAA batteries or different
levels of charge that may be remaining on a battery, and truly offers an easy
8 Charging Channels is the perfect amount for an
average family's battery usage. With the
added safety features such as safety timer, over-current protection, reverse
polarity protection, & more the TN162 is an ideal choice for many different
Features and Benefits:
- 8 INDEPENDENT charging channels
- Mix & match AA or AAA rechargeable batteries
- Automatically detects fully charged batteries for easy charging (Delta-V)
- Large easy-to-read LCD Screen
- Full of safety features
- Refresh function For NiCD Batteries
- 100-240V AC Input - Worldwide Compatibility
- Additional Car Adapter included
- Download Manual Here
- Safety timer
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Input: 100-240V AC DC12V
- Output: DC 1.2V
- AA 500mA x 8
- AAA 250mA x8
- Supported Battery Type: 1.2V AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Rechargeable Battery
- UPC #: 844949012744
LCD Charging Indicators:
Estimated Charging Times:
*Charging time is for reference, and
actual charging times may slightly vary.
This charger is capable with charging higher mAh rated batteries, but will take
longer than the longest stated time in this table.
Do not charge Alkaline batteries
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Do not charge other types of battery chemistries.
- This charger is intended for indoor use only and should be kept out of high temperature surroundings.
- Keep charger away from dense humidity environments and prevent any liquid from entering.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- May not be able to fully charge batteries which have not been in use for long periods of times. Several cycles of charge-discharge may improve battery's performance.
- No metal objects should be placed in charger.
- Any misuse of this charger may cause fire or injury.