Tenergy TN160 12-Bay AA/AAA NIMH/NICD LCD Smart Battery Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 01160
Tenergy TN160 12-Bay battery charger pushes the envelope
& adds even more charging slots to allow better charging efficiency. Not just
any other standard Volume charger – 12 battery charging capabilities in addition
to a full range of essential features and more!
Whether you have a family with abundant toys & devices, or a business with a
higher quantity charging requirement we highly recommend this heavy duty Tenergy
TN160 charger. With a full array of safety features it is safe for both home &
See Our Product Video Below...
Features and Benefits:
- 12 channels PWM switching fast charger with MUC control; its accurate voltage detection ensures no over-charging and under-charging.
- Built-in IC and advanced Delta-V charging control function.
- 12 independent charging channels for individual charging and detection: AA & AAA, NIMH/ NICD can be mixed when charging. The battery can be placed at any channel of the charger.
- Suitable only for1.2v AA/AAA NIMH/NICD batteries.
- Constant current charging mode with –ΔV detection, ensures fast charging.
- Easy to use: simply connect the adaptor to charger, plug charger into household electric outlet and insert battery into the battery compartment. Charger will start charging automatically.
- Large LCDs indicate charging status.
- Charger comes with refresh function.
- DC adaptor with wide AC input voltage 100-240V, designed for worldwide usage.
- 8 hour safety timer
- reverse polarity protection
*Note: Don't charge Alkaline Batteries. Only compatible with AA & AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries.
- Tenergy TN160 12-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- Packaging: Blister card
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 1500mA
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- Weight: 17.9 oz
- Dimensions: 240x120x23mm
- Color: White & Black
Estimated Charging Time Table:
Charging Time (1-12 Pcs)
*The charging time is just for reference, and actual times may
This charger is capable of charging higher mAh rated batteries, but will take longer
than the longest stated time in this table.
Download product manual here.
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRITY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adaptor (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.
TN160 Product Video: