Tenergy 12.8V 12Ah LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery (DGR-A)
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: $199.99 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 31997
This is a drop-in replacement for Lead-acid battery. It requires no change to a lead acid battery charging system,
and can be placed in scooters, wheelchairs, or anything that uses a sealed lead acid battery.
LIFEPO4 battery contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge
which regular Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, LIFEPO4
batteries are super light (146 x 75 x 83 mm for battery only, at 1.4Kg
), have much lower self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally
friendly - making it the perfect replacement solution for lead acid batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries.
- High safety features - no explosive gasses.
- Super light weight - only half the weight of same 12V 12Ah lead-acid batteries.
- High power that is up to 70A discharge current.
- High-temperature working capability.
- Steady discharge and charge performance.
- Low self-discharge with no memory effect.
- Green products that is environmentally friendly, no lead and no acid.
- Short circuit protection.
- Over charge and over discharge protection.
- 12.8V 12Ah battery pack.
- Retail packaging.
||Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
||12.8V 12Ah with PCM
|Charging method (can float charge)
||Constant Current with limited Voltage - Constant Voltage with limited Current
|Initial Charging Current
|Max. Discharge Current (pulse)
|Max. Continuous Discharge
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage
||146 x 75 x 83 mm (±3mm)
||(L x W x H)
||150mm x 100mm x 95mm
||(L x W x H)
||5˚C ~ 60˚ C
||-20˚C ~ 60˚C
||-25˚C ~ 45˚C
||-25˚C ~ 30˚C
Download product data sheet here.
- Risk of fire, explosion, or burning.
- Do not short circuit the (+) and (-) terminals with any metals.
- Do not immerse, wet, or throw battery in water.
- Do not keep battery in heated temperature above 60˚C or throw battery into fire.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or modify the battery.
- Stop using the battery if abnormal heat, odor, deformation or abnormal condition is detected.