Combo: Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh NiMH Battery Pack + 12V 300mA Pack Charger for 6.0V-9.6V Battery Packs
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $19.99
You Save: $3.00 (13 %)
Item Number: 96059
- 1 x Tenergy 12V 300mA Charger for 6.0V - 9.6V NiMH and NiCD Batteries with Standard Tamiya Connector
- 1 x Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh High Capacity NiMH Battery Pack
Tenergy 12V 300mA Charger for 6.0V - 9.6V NiMH and NiCD
- Compact Battery Pack Charger with LED
- Input: AC 110V/220V, Wall Plug
- Output: DC 12V, 300mA charge.
- Built in Standard Male Tamiya connector (charger side)
- Reliable 12V DC Power Supply
- Charges 6.0-9.6V NiMH and NiCd Battery Pack
- Individual white box packed.
Download product data sheet here.
- This charger charges at 300mA per hour
- Based on your pack capacity, rated by a "mAh number"...calculate the number of hours to charge and manually unplug.
For example, if your battery pack is rated at 2000mAh, it would take about 6.67 hours (2000 divided by 300). Manually unplug the unit after.
Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh High Capacity NiMH Battery Pack
- 9.6 V 2000 mAh NiMH high capacity RC car battery pack
- Made with 8xAA 2000mAh TENERGY high capacity and high power NiMH Batteries.
- Advanced NiMH battery technology, no battery memory effect.
- Easy operation, battery can be charged anytime without the need to fully discharge.
- Standard Tamiya Connector.
- Compatible with all popular RadioShack and Nikko RC Toy cars.
- Voltage: 9.6V
- Connector Type: Standard Tamiya.
- Dimensions: Height 0.5"; Width 2.3"; Length 4.0"
- Weight: 8 Oz.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!