Tenergy 12V 7AH (TB1272) Maintenance-free Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 40801
|5 to 10||$27.83
|11 to 20||$27.54
|21 to 59||$27.25
|60 to 99||$26.96
|100 or more||$26.67
12 Volt 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery - valve regulated, which fixes the acid electrolyte in absorptive fiberglass. Product is designed to be used in close proximity with people and sensitive equipment.
- 12 Volt 7Ah Sealed Lead Acid Rechargeable Battery.
- Popular for multiple purpose applications.
- Ease of use - battery is easily replaced.
- Maintenance free from battery storage.
- Use ABS plastic shell and valve technology.
- Specially designed with safe and secure features.
- Great for emergency backup power supplies.
- Comply with environmentally friendly requirement.
- Long service life-cycle.
- Battery comes with full power straight from the factory.
- No memory effect - no need to discharge and recharge battery.
- Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Electric Power System (EPS)
- Emergency backup power supply
- Emergency light
- Railway signal
- Aircraft signal
- Alarm and security system
- Electronic apparatus and equipment
- Communication power supply
- DC power supply
- Auto control system
|Nominal Capacity (20HR)
||7.0 AH/ 350 mA
|6.44 AH/ 644 mA
|5.95 AH/ 1190 mA
|4.2 AH/ 4200 mA
|Operating Temp. Range
|Nominal Operating Temp. Range
|| discharge at 0.25C20 (1.75) for 2 hours
|charge at constant current 0.1C20 (0.7A) for 6 hours. |
||When ambient temperature increase/decrease 1℃，the charge voltage decrease /increase 18mV/pcs
|20˚C ~ 30˚C
|30˚C ~ 40˚C
|Self Discharge (ambient temperature：25℃±2℃)
|| 1）3 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 80%。
2）6 months after fully charge，the capacity conservation shall not less than 60%。