Tenergy 25.6V 9.6Ah LiFePO4 Rechargeable Battery (DGR-A)
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 31913
This is a drop-in replacement for Lead-acid battery. It requires no change to a lead acid battery charging system,
and can be placed in scooters, wheelchairs, or anything that uses a sealed lead acid battery.
LIFEPO4 battery contains no poisonous lead, no acid, and do not create gasses during charge
which regular Lead-Acid batteries do. Compared to lead-acid, LIFEPO4
batteries are super light (182x168x78mm at 2.5Kg), have much lower
self-discharge, do not sulfate, and are environmentally friendly - making it the perfect replacement solution for lead acid batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- Longer battery life - twice to four times the service life of lead-acid batteries.
- High safety features - no explosive gasses.
- Super light weight.
- High-temperature working capability.
- Steady discharge and charge performance.
- Low self discharge with no memory effect.
- Green product that is environmentally friendly, no lead and no acid.
- Short circuit protection.
- Over charge and over discharge protection.
||Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
|| 25.6V 9.6Ah
|| 10Ah (Typ.) 9.6Ah (Min.)
|| 29.2 ± 0.05 V
|Initial Charging Current
|Max. Discharge Current (Pulse)
|Max. Continuous Discharge
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage
||5˚C ~ 60˚C
-20˚C ~ 60˚C
||-25˚C ~ 45˚C
||-25˚C - 30˚C
||2.5 ± 0.2kg
- Risk of fire, explosion, or burning.
- Do not short circuit the (+) and (-) terminals with any metals.
- Please prevent battery from coming in contact with water.
- Do not keep battery in heated temperature above 60˚C or throw battery into fire.
- Do not disassemble, crush, or modify the battery.
- Stop using the battery if abnormal heat, odor, deformation or abnormal condition is detected.
*Note: These "Lead-Acid replacement" LiFePO4 batteries are not designed
to be connected in series or in parallel when in use. Such configurations exceed
the usage parameters the battery components are designed for. Doing so may cause
the cells inside to become unbalanced, and impose additional strain on the
battery components, leading to battery damage and/or fire.