Combo: Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh NiMH Battery Pack + 15V 400mAh Simple Charger for 8.4V-12V Battery Packs
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $22.98
Sale Price: $19.99
You Save: $2.99 (13 %)
Item Number: 91142
|5 to 10||$19.19
|11 to 20||$18.99
|21 to 59||$18.79
|60 to 99||$18.59
|100 or more||$18.39
- 1 x Tenergy 15V 500mAh Universal Simple Charger.
- 1 x Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh High Capacity NiMH Battery Pack
Tenergy 15V 400mAh Universal Simple Charger For 8.4V-12V Battery Pack w/ Standard Male Tamiya Connector
- Compact Power Supply / Battery Pack Charger
- Input: AC 100V-240V, Wall Plug
- Output: DC 15V, 400mA
- Built in Standard Female Tamiya connector
- Reliable 12-15V DC Power Supply
- Can be used as a trickle charger for 8.4V-12V NiMH and NiCd Battery Pack (Capacity higher than 2000mAh)
- Individual white box packed.
- UL approved
Download product data sheet here.
*Note: Not intended to be used with Airsoft battery packs!
Tenergy 9.6V 2000mAh High Capacity NiMH Battery Pack for RC Car, Robots, Security
- 9.6 V 2000 mAh NMH high capacity RC car battery pack
- Made with 8xAA 2000mAh TENERGY high capacity and high power NiMH Batteries.
- Advanced NiMH battery technology, no battery memory effect.
- Easy operation, battery can be charged anytime without the need to fully discharge.
- Standard Tamiya Connector.
- Compatible with all popular RadioShak and Nikko RC Toy cars.
- 6 months warranty
- Voltage: 9.6V
- Connector Type: Standard Tamiya.
- Dimensions: Height 0.5"; Width 2.3"; Length 4.0"
- Weight: 8 Oz.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!