AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy TN267 1-4 Cells LiPO/LiFe Balance Charger - Great For Airsoft & RC Car Battery Packs
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $39.99
Sale Price: $24.99
You Save: $15.00 (38 %)
Item Number: 01267
|5 to 10||$23.99
|11 to 20||$23.74
|21 to 59||$23.49
|60 to 99||$23.24
|100 or more||$22.99
Our Best Selling & Most Popular LiPO/LiFe Balance
Charger for Airsoft Batteries!
The Tenergy TN267 Balance Charger supports popular 7.4V & 11.1v Airsoft & RC Packs
,and much more. Offering proper balance charging to fully maximize the life of
your expensive batteries, and a fast charge rate to get you out playing sooner!
LiFe Airsoft Battery packs also supportted.
Quick & Easy-to-Use at an Incredible Price. Don't damage your expensive battery packs -- Balance Your LiPO/LiFE Battery Packs!
Features & Benefits:
- Built-in balancer. Batteries are automatically balanced during charging,
ensuring full charge
- Automatically charging process - makes it easy to use
- Light weight and attractive aluminum alloy case
- Safer and faster charging for better battery performance and life
- Fits 1S to 4S Li-PO/Li-Fe battery packs with XH type balance connector
- Multiple protection features provide maximum safety
- Charge Rate: 1A (1,000mah per hour)
- Powered by an external AC adapter (100-240V AC) for worldwide use
- Applicable for Li-ion, LiPo and LiFePO4 battery packs
- Connect the DC power or AC adapter (15V, 1.5A) to the charger. The power
LED will be on.
- Select the type of battery you want to charge.
- Connect battery pack to charger, make sure the polarity is connected in
the right way, then
charging will start automatically.
- Charging LED should be Red during charging.
- When the charging LED turns Green, the battery pack is fully charged and
LED Charging Indicator:
Fully charged and balanced
- Applicable battery types: LiPo, Li-ion and LiFeO4 battery
- Battery count: 1~4cells
- Input: DC 10-16V, 1.5A
- Charging current: 1A
- Dimension: 88x57.3 x 16.8 mmWeight: approx. 100g
Download manual here.
Do Not charge the following types of battery:
- Lead acid battery or VRLA
- NiMH or NiCD battery pack
- Non-rechargeable battery (explosion hazard)
- Faulty or damaged battery
- Any other types except for LiPo/Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery packs