AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 5200mAh PCB Protected Rechargeable Battery (Hard Case)
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: Call for price
Item Number: 99999-0028
Features and Benefits
- High quality 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable battery pack in hard case.
- Made of 2 2600mAh cylindrical 18650 cells with PCB and poly switch for full protection.
- Light weight and higher energy density than any rechargeable battery.
- No memory effect and rechargeable.
- Longer storage life than NiMH battery.
- You can build 7.4V/5.2Ah Li-Ion battery pack by connecting two or three PCB ready battery module in parallel.
- Built-in IC chip will prevent battery pack from over charge and over discharge and prolongs battery life.
- Perfect for building 3.7V battery pack for bike lighting, RC toy (cars and airplanes), robots, cameras, DVD external battery.
- Recommend our Smart Li-Ion Battery Charger to charge the battery pack (with charging volatge set at 4.2V on the charger).
|| 70 x 38 x 20.5mm (LxWxT)
|| 3.7 oz
| Max. charge current
|| 1.5 A
| Max. discharge current
| Cut off voltage
Over-Charge Protection: 4.35V
Over-DisCharge Protection: 2.4V
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Strongly suggest that you use our smart Li-Ion battery charger to recharge the battery pack.
- Never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module) We are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by the misuse of the Li-Ion Battery.
- Please don't make parallel connection with more than two modules to avoid uneven charge.