Tenergy Smart Charger for 8.4V-9.6V NiMH Airsoft & RC Battery Packs w/ Mini Tamiya Connector + Standard Tamiya Adapter
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $12.99
You Save: $4.00 (24 %)
Item Number: 01026
Popular for mini Airsoft NiMH Battery Packs.
Now Compatible for 8.4v/9.6v Large Flat Packs with Included Mini Female to
Standard Male Connector!
All-around charging solution for anyone who Airsofts.
Awesome price, great charging time, and Smart Charging capabilities (so you
don't have to guess when the battery pack is full).
Not limited to just Airsoft -- use it for any 8.4v or 9.6v NiMH Battery Packs that are
used in RC Cars/Airplanes. Just make sure connector is Standard or Mini Tamiya!
Features and Benefits:
- Smart Charger for NiMH battery packs of 8.4V-9.6V (7-8 cells).
- Please use the charger for battery packs with capacity of 1100-1600mAh or
- Able to auto distinguish bad battery and indicate malfunction.
- Able to activate over-discharged cells.
- Current ram-up way benefits cell capacity and life cycle.
- Unique test mode guarantees high quality.
- Automatically stop when battery pack is fully charged by Delta Peak detection.
- Short circuit & reverse polarity protections.
- Compact battery pack charger with LED.
- Built in mini male tamiya connector (charger side).
- UL Certified
- Smart AC Charger for 8.4 - 9.6V NiMH Battery Pack.
- Mini Tamiya to Standard Tamiya Adapter
- Instruction Manual.
- Packaged in box.
|Rating Input Voltage
||100~240V AC 50/60Hz
|Rating input current
|Output voltage Rating
|Output voltage range
|Max Output Power
||-10~30*C (UL Certification)
| Charging Temperature
|Maximal -Delta V
- Please don't use the charger for low capacity (under 600mAh), high capacity (over 2000mAh) or non-rechargeable battery packs.
- Strongly suggest use recommended batteries by Tenergy like Tenergy brand high drain rate battery pack. We are not responsible for any damage caused by charging other brand battery using this charger.
- Pay attention to battery surface temperature. Stop charging when it feels very hot.
- Keep an eye on the battery pack when charge current is high. Do not charge for a long time with such big current.
- The unit charge for Ni-MH battery packs only