AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Combo: Tenergy Smart Universal Charger: 7.2v-12v (#01005) + 7.2v 5000mah NiMH Battery Pack w/ Tamiya
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 91104
|5 to 10||$50.87
|11 to 20||$50.34
|21 to 59||$49.81
|60 to 99||$49.28
|100 or more||$48.75
Smart Universal Charger (for NiMH / NiCd Battery pack 7.2V - 12V) with charging current Selection
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 900mAh -1800mAh.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- 4 hour safety timer: Charger will stop charging after 4 hours of operation.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- With Temperature sensor
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- 1 standard Tamiya connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 connector adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
- 1 set of alligator clip adapter with standard Tamiya connector on one end.
- 1 Temperature sensor
Specifications: (for Smart Charger)
- FOR 7.2V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 7.2-12V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misusage.
Tenergy 7.2V 5000mAh Flat NiMH High Power Battery Pack w/ Tamiya
- Built with 6 Tenergy 5000mAh Sub C Racing Cells.
- No cell memory effect. No need to fully discharge before recharging.
- Tamiya High Speed Connector
- All Cells Matched and Zapped
- Fits with popular standard 7.2V RC cars like Traxxas, LOSI, Associated, HPI, Tamiya, Kyosho, etc.
Specifications: (for Battery Pack)
- Standard Dimension: 136mm x 47.5mm x 24.5mm, fits all RC10 cars
- Weight: 455g
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Single Cell Discharge Platform: 1.24V
- Connector: Standard Tamiya
Looking for the same pack with a Deans Connector? Click HERE
This pack works excellent in the following RC vehicles:
||Associated RC10 B4
||Losi XXX BK2
Duratrax Evader BX
||Associated RC10 T4
||Losi XXX-4 GT
||Duratrax Evader TX
||Losi XXX-T MF2
|HPI Pro 4
||Associated RC10 L40
||Associated RC10 L30
|Traxxas Street Sport
||Associated RC12 L30
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!