Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs: 7.2v - 12v
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 01005
Features and Benefits:
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 900mAh -1800mAh.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- 4 hour safety timer: Charger will stop charging after 4 hours of operation.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- With Temperature sensor
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- 1 standard Tamiya connector.
- 1 connector adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
- 1 set of alligator clip adapter with standard Tamiya connector on one end.
- 1 Temperature sensor
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 7.2V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 7.2-12V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Download product data sheet here
Great charger. Im sad i lost mine!
6/1/2011 1:48 PM
I loved this charger while i had it. Its a simple no hassle charger that fully and efficiently charges my airsoft and rc battery packs. Highly recommended!
(Fort Worth, TX)
11/29/2010 3:22 PM
Received quickly from All-Battery (three business days, during thanksgiving...wow!)
Awesome charger. I've charged three of my batteries now and they all charged quickly and strongly.
Good price, good charger
10/25/2010 2:37 PM
I've had mine since '07 and it's still going great, flawless service. I might add it's probably why I'm still using my original battery pack and it's still going well too!
10/20/2010 2:56 PM
I have had this charger for two years and it still works perfectly and protects the batteries
3/29/2010 7:24 PM
great charger and super fast delivery