AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Smart Universal Charger for NiMH/NiCD Battery Packs: 7.2v - 12v
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $21.49
You Save: $8.50 (28 %)
Item Number: 01005
Features and Benefits:
- Best Charger for charging all RC Car, RC Airplane and Airsoft battery packs 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V and 12V.
- Universal for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 7.2V - 12V (6-10 Cells pack)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Delivers full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 900mAh -1800mAh.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- 4 hour safety timer: Charger will stop charging after 4 hours of operation.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- With Temperature sensor
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity protection.
- Weight: 10.7 oz
- 1 standard Tamiya connector.
- 1 connector adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya.
- 1 set of alligator clip adapter with standard Tamiya connector on one end.
- 1 Temperature sensor
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 7.2V-12V NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERY PACK 6-10PCS BATTERY
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 7.2-12V 0.9or1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during charging
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at 50mA, Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approximate Charging time is about 1.5hrs for 3000mAh battery,1hr for 1800mAh battery.
- The charger is designed for faster charging NiCd and NiMH battery packs from 6 to 12V for RC car/Air and Air soft gun.
- Don't charge battery packs with voltage less than 6V or voltage greater than 12V and capacity smaller than1100mAh.
- Battery pack must be made by high drain current cell.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any damage and consequent damage by Misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only. Don't leave the charger unattended during charging.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated condition, avoid water and keep away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more than 40oC
- Don't touch the plug.
- Don't leave the batteries and chargers on wood surface or carpet.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
Download product data sheet here
Download product manual here
Battery Charge capacity
3/20/2014 12:47 PM
The on-line information does not reveal that the charger is restricted from charging battery packs of greater than 5000 mah capacity. This information should be posted in the online data sheet. within this limitation, the charger works very well and in compliance with other published characteristics.
Great charger. Im sad i lost mine!
6/1/2011 1:48 PM
I loved this charger while i had it. Its a simple no hassle charger that fully and efficiently charges my airsoft and rc battery packs. Highly recommended!
(Fort Worth, TX)
11/29/2010 3:22 PM
Received quickly from All-Battery (three business days, during thanksgiving...wow!)
Awesome charger. I've charged three of my batteries now and they all charged quickly and strongly.
Good price, good charger
10/25/2010 2:37 PM
I've had mine since '07 and it's still going great, flawless service. I might add it's probably why I'm still using my original battery pack and it's still going well too!
10/20/2010 2:56 PM
I have had this charger for two years and it still works perfectly and protects the batteries