Tenergy 8000mAh (8AH) Super Power Bank for Mobile Phones, Apple Devices (iPhone, iTouch, iPad) & other Digital Devices
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $79.99
Sale Price: $49.99
You Save: $30.00 (38 %)
Item Number: 51020
Features & Benefits:
- You can use the included USB-Micro USB cable to charge the power bank from USB charger or USB adapter.
- Comes with blue LED light indicator during charge.
- Connect Power Bank to iPad, cell phone or digital devices using the USB cable.
- Can be charged with a press of a button,
- Output will be shut off automatically, if there is no load for 10 seconds.
- Download the User Manual here
Battery Capacity Indicator:
- LEDS indicates the Power Bank charging status & battery power level.
- Press the button to check power level, the LED will light 3 seconds.
- LEDS light from right to left:
- 1 LED light flash power <20%
- 1 LED light shine power: 20-40% 2 LED lights shine power: 40-60%
- 3 LED lights shine power:60-80% 4 LED lights shine power: 80-100%
Keeps your Power Bank operating to its fullest potential by doing the followings:
- Re-charge your Power Bank once every three months when it is not in use.
- Keep your Power Bank dry and away from moist and corrosive materials.
- Do not wash the power Bank with harsh chemicals, soaps or detergents.
- Power Bank
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Dimensions: 126 x 71 x 17 mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz.
- Cell type: li-polymer battery
- Capacity: 8000mAh
- Input: DC 5V, 1A max
- Port 1 Output: DC 5.0V 1A
- Port 2 Output: DC 5.0V 2.1A
- Compatibility: port 1 - Mobile Phones, iPhone, iPod can be charged via USB port; port 2 - iPad, iPhone.
- Tenergy product is a generic product, not an original OEM product.
- Apple®, iPad®, and iPhone® are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
- Tenergy is not associated with Apple, Inc.
- Tenergy product is not subject to any warranty by Apple, Inc.
All-Battery Product Video:
- Failure to read and follow manual / instructions before use could result in electrical shock or other hazards causing serious injury and property damage.
- Do not expose the product to rain or water.
- Do not modify, disassemble, drop, or crush product.
- Keep away from open flame or sunlight to prevent heat build-up.
- Keep away from high voltage devices.
- This product is not a toy; please keep out of children's reach.
- Please insure that all persons who use this product read and follow warnings and instructions.