AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy TN145 8-Bay AA/AAA NiMH Battery Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 01145
All-Battery Product Video:
Features and Benefits:
- Suitable for 500-2500mAh NIMH AA/AAA Batteries.
- Recharges NiMH/NiCd batteries 1 - 8 pcs of AA, AAA at a time.
- Automatic charging current selection for size AA and AAA.
- Built-in IC timer control for over-charge protection.
- LED to indicate proper charging.
- Charging current: AA=250mAh and AAA=100mAh.
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz for worldwide usage.
- Short circuit protection and reverse polarity protection.
- Tenergy TN145 8-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- Packaging: Blister card
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: AA 1.2V-250mA; AAA 1.2V-100mA
- Charging timer: 10 hours
- Weight: 9.3 oz; 264 g
- Dimensions: 190x100x27mm
- Color: Silver
Download product manual here.
*Note: when charger is plugged in, there is no LED. LED only
lights up red once a proper battery is inserted.
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRITY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adaptor (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.