AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy TN156 4-Bay Rechargeable AA/AAA NiMH LCD Smart Charger
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $16.99
You Save: $6.00 (26 %)
Item Number: 01156
Tenergy TN156 AA/AAA NIMH Battery Charger
Useful features for everyday use at a significant value. Invest in a charging system that gives you a better return for your money.
With smart charging capability, the TN156 automatically identifies when batteries are full, so it
will stop charging at it's full capacity to reduce wear & tear on
your batteries and to extend battery life.
Independent Charging Channels
Charge any combination of 1 to 4 rechargeable AA and/or AAA
batteries at a time. No need to charge only in pairs like other basic chargers
on the market. Simply flip down the channel latch for AAA batteries and the TN156 automatically recognizes AAA batteries
to charge at the appropriate charge levels.
Fast Charge Rates
The TN156 is designed to offer a fast charge rate without comprising battery life.
It efficiently charges at a rate that best maximizes quick charge time, and reduces heavy load & wear on your batteries.
LCD Display allows easy and proper charging indication of your battery. Easily see when batteries are charging, full, or if there is a
Retail Package Includes:
- TN156 Charger
- AC Power Adapter
- Car Plug
All-Battery Product Video:
Features and Benefits:
- Worldwide voltage for 100-240V AC input.
- Micro-processor control (-Delta V detection) which automatically controls the charging process.
- Four independent charging channels for individual battery charging and detection.
- Constant charging current mode; trickle current when fully charged.
- Eight hours charging time cut-off to ensure safety.
Easy-to-Read LCD Indicators:
- Insert 1 to 4 pieces of 1.2V AA/AAA rechargeable Ni-MH batteries into the battery compartment.
- Make correct contact with polarity (+ and -) according to the sign in the battery compartment.
- Before charging, insert the batteries into the channels, then connect the adapter's plug to the power supply. The LCD screen will light up and the battery gauge icon will be animated, indicating proper charging for the corresponding channel.
- When the battery gauge icon is full and flashing, the battery in that channel is fully charged. Please extract the battery and unplug the charger.
- Input: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.2A
- AA 1.2V x 2 --------------1000mA
- AA 1.2V x 4 -------------- 500mA
- AAA 1.2V x 2 ------------ 500mA
- AAA 1.2V x 4 ------------ 250mA
Best used with:
- Tenergy Centura Low Self-Discharge Rechargeable Batteries.
- Tenergy Premium Rechargeable Batteries.
Download product instruction manual here.
- Don't disassemble charger.
- Don't charge other types of batteries - it may cause explosion and breakage.
- The charger is only for in-house usage and should be kept away from heat surroundings.
- Keep the charger away from humid circumferences where no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time. Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance.
- Charger should not be treated as a toy - please handle with precautions.
- No metal material is allowed to come in contact with charger, otherwise it can cause fire and injury.