Tenergy Premium AA 2500mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $3.50
Sale Price: $1.69
You Save: $1.81 (52 %)
Item Number: 10320
|4 to 11||$1.64
|12 to 59||$1.61
|60 or more||$1.57
- Robust Performance - more consistent performance under load
- Higher Current Capabilities - ideal for high drain applications
- Compatible with all NiMH Chargers
- Premium Quality Ultra High Capacity AA Size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery
- Exact replacement for standard AA size battery in all the devices
- Provides long runtimes per charge - consistent and real 2500+mAh capacity (actual capacity is from 2500mAh to 2700mAh)
- Advanced NiMH technology offers twice as long use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications
- Can be recharged for minimum 500 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries
- Does NOT have memory effects like NiCD Batteries
- Weight per cell 1.1oz
- Dimensions: Diameter:14.5mm, Height: 50.5mm
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
Easily Power Common Applications Such As:
- Digital Cameras
- CD Players
- Portable Game & Video Devices
- & Other high drain electronics...
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for AA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for AA & Other Battery Size Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for AA & Charger Combo Packages? Click Here
Great but slightly larger in diameter
5/13/2015 6:14 AM
THey condition nicely in my Titanuim charger.
Cycled them 2x already in my FT-817ND radio. THe big problem is they are larger diameter so they barely fit without scraping the metal case of the radio. THis will cause a short and burn out the radio. You must cover them with a plastic sheet when using them in the unit's cell holder or build a pack with tabs to gain space by removing the holder. I am getting 7 hours scan receive time as opposed to the typical 3 hours using the 1400mAh that comes with radio. At 450ma drain, that is excellent performance. For the proce, and if they fit, good alternative to Eneloops.
One heck of a battery
3/24/2012 8:22 PM
Tenergy once again showing why it's one of the best battery brand out there. These things definetly put out when you need them and have a lot of juice to get you through what ever it is your doing. I let my friend borrow my fenix tk40 with 8 of these bad boys in it and accidently left it on turbo for an hour and a half and when he took the batteries out you couldnt hold them they were so hot. Yet when given time to cool off thy still had 4 days worth of power left in them. One of he reviews gave it 3 stars for it being a little too big (they are slightly bigger then most AA's out there), dude get out of here the dimensions are in the discription do your homework next time.
What more could be asked from a battery this size? You won't be disappointed
2/3/2012 10:52 PM
Awesome. Hands down still the best total score for AA's from any of my suppliers. The actual capacity tested under a 1 amp load for these consistently yields discharged capacities around 2700mah. Most manufacturers misrepresent battery capacity, but very rarely do they give you MORE than you paid for. I've found batteries with SLIGHTLY better capacity but I've never found one so durable, reliable, and so tolerant to abuse including soldering and even re-soldering several times without a single failure in over a 1000 units to date. It even has lower idle self-discharge rates than any of the other non-LSD/RTU batteries I've tested. This is a real deal rock solid high powered workhorse and a major staple in my inventory.
2/2/2011 11:26 PM
These batteries do indeed perform well, but it should be noted that they are slightly larger in diameter than other AA batteries. I am using these for a RC Airplane transmitter, and I could not fit four of them into the terminal. I ended up having to use a Dremel to shave down the left and right sides of the terminal so that they would seat correctly. But, yeah... Other than the physical size discrepancy, these batteries are very good.