Tenergy AA 2600mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $2.99
Sale Price: $1.76
You Save: $1.23 (41 %)
Item Number: 10308
|4 to 11||$1.71
|12 to 59||$1.67
|60 or more||$1.64
- High Capacity AA Size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery
- Exact replacement for standard AA size battery in all the devices
- Provides long runtimes per charge -- 2600 mAh capacity
- Advanced NiMH technology means twice as long of life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications.
- Can be recharged up to 1000 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of throw away AA batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers
- Weight .9oz
- Battery tested based on International Electronics Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
Easily Power Common Applications Such As:
- Digital Cameras
- CD Players
- Portable Game & Video Devices
- & Other high drain electronics...
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for AA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for AA & Other Battery Size Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for AA & Charger Combo Packages? Click Here
11/25/2013 4:15 AM
Well made & honest specs - Tenergy is my first choice always. If they say it's 2600mah it's 2600. I recommend them to everyone!
BEST BATTERIES OUT THERE. KICK THE ALKALINE HABIT!
8/23/2013 4:37 AM
I have used 24 of these batteries for high drain and low drain applications. Every battery seems to be working at full capacity after several years. Forget your experience with old rechargeables. My batteries were still ready to go three months after charging. The T6988 ten-bay charger treats each battery independently so no worries about a full charge on each battery every time.
i agreed much much better that the best batterys out there
10/31/2009 6:20 PM
I will never go back to use regular batterys again !!!firt the regular never never last to long even if you buy the best !!! second they are more expensive ,, this tenergy batterys are incredible realy good batterys very reliable and no only the AA I have AA -AAA-D- C -the square type for fire alarms and all work excelent ..
Low cost but high performance
4/2/2009 1:04 PM
My Tenergy NiMH AA cells perform better and longer than some batteries from famous brands that are a lot more expensive.