AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Premium AAA 1000mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $2.50
Sale Price: $0.90
You Save: $1.60 (64 %)
Item Number: 10405
|4 to 11||$0.87
|12 to 59||$0.86
|60 or more||$0.84
Premium Quality Ultra High Capacity AAA Size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Battery
- Robust Perfomance - more consistent performance under load
- Higher Current Capabilities - ideal for high drain applications
- Compatible with all NiMH Chargers
- High Capacity AAA Size rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery
- Compatible with all Chargers that support NiMH AAA Batteries
- Exact replacement for standard AAA size battery in all the devices
- Provides long runtimes per charge -- 1000mAh capacity
- Advanced NiMH technology means twice as long of life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications
- Can be recharged for minimum 500 times, providing big savings by replacing hundreds of throw away AAA Alkaline batteries
- Convenient operation without memory effect
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal charger
- Weight per cell 0.5oz
- Dimensions: 45mmx11mm
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
Easily Power Common Applications Such As:
- Portable Games & Game Controllers
- Kids Toys
- Electronic TV Remotes
- & More...
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for AAA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for AAA & Other Battery Size Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for AAA & Charger Combo Packages? Click Here
Cordless Phone battery pack? YES!!!!
Ricky D Earp
9/28/2014 1:11 PM
OEM twin AA battery packs are terrible and cost an arm and a leg. Mine was only 500mAh marked on the side, and the phone just wouldn't stay charged 10 hours off the base. Two of these are the cure. I hot glued the cells together, used 63/37 solder with separate rosin flux and worked FAST, and made my own pack. It will stay charged 2-4 DAYS now. If you're tired of your "U-phone's" worthless battery (some model phones have 'em, some don't), here's the cure.
Tenergy's got Energy
10/19/2011 1:58 PM
These are a great deal, great battery and no one beats All-Battery.com IMHO...
I am roaming my home looking for more items that I can put these batteries into so I can buy more!!!
See what I just did there?