Standard, Premium, & Centura Battery Type Comparisons
By comparison, which is better? Well, it depends on what application you are using it for...
The PREMIUM line high capacity batteries are ideal if:
- You want our Top of the Line offering for consumer battery cells...
- You require the highest capacity possible or the longest run time (optimal for high drain devices like cameras, game controllers, radios, etc)...
- You do use devices that tend to be operated/used right away within a couple days or the week after batteries are charged...
- You use batteries fairly often and hardly have them sit idle for weeks or months...
Main Feature Higlights:
- More Cycle Life than base brand
- No Memory Effects - NIMH cells does not require
draining before a charge
- Robust Performance - more consistent performance
- Higher Current Capabilities - ideal for high drain
- Longer & More Consistent Runtime
- Compatible with all chargers that support NiMH
The CENTURA line low-self-discharge batteries are ideal if:
- Your device draws little power over a long period of time such as weeks or months (clocks, alarms, etc)...
- You often have the device sit unused or idle for days or weeks on out & would like it to run without much loss in power/capacity...
- You require batteries that will be close to full capacity after being stored/unused for a long time...
The STANDARD line batteries are ideal:
- As an Everyday Use Battery...
- Require average capacity (runtime) -- when compared to Premium...
- For the budget minded shopper who still wants good quality, but do not need the absolute best...
Ready to Purchase? Narrow Your Search By the
>> Click Here <<
Premiums will have higher capacity (mAh) than Centura in each specific battery size. We cannot have very high capacity and LSD features in one battery.
These two types of batteries are not a direct comparison product, but rather an apples vs oranges comparison - it is heavily dependent on the application you are planning to use them in. We offer the most optimal solution for all consumer requirements.
For more battery knowledge: Battery Size Chart and Comparation, Basics, Cost Saving, Technical, Operations and Battery Terminology.