Features And Benefits
- Lithium Ion14500 cylindrical AA size rechargeable batteries
- 3.7V 900mah high capacity,3 times the Voltage of AA nimh or nicd rechargeable battery (1.2V)
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Ideal for building power packs for RC Car, planes, robots etc with less cells needed than for nimh or nicd batteries.
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- RC Applications, car, plane etc.
- Safety, Alarm, metering, power backup etc.
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- We are not resopnsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of theses Li-Ion batteries
- Capacity: Nominal 900 mah
- Dimensions: 14Dx49Hmm
- Weight (Typical) Approximate.21 g
- Nominal working voltage: Average 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 2.75V
- Internal Resistance: <80 mOhm
- Cycle Performance: 85% of initial capacity at 300 cycles
- Cycle life: > 300 cycles
- Max. Charging current: 1C ma
- Max. Discharging current 2.5C ma (for continuous discharge)