Smart Universal Battery Pack Charger: 12V - 16.8V, Current Selection
Features and Benefits
- Best Charger for charging all NiMH/NiVD battery packs 12V,13.2V,14.4V,15.6V,16.8V
- Temperature sensor to offer 2nd level over charge protection
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 12V - 16.8V (10-14 NiMH/NiCD Cells packs)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.7A and 1.4A. Deliver
full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.7A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh.
For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.4A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh
pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during
fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity
- 1 standard Tamiya Female connector and Fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 connector adaptor from standard Male Tamiya to Mini Female.
- 1 set of clip adaptor with Male Tamiya connector on one end.
- 2 additional fuses
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 12V-16.8V NI-MH/NI-CD Battery Packs (10-14 Cells in series )
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 12V-16.8V 0.9 or 1.8A
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at
50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.7A or 1.4A constant current,
- Approx, Charging time is about 2 hrs for 3000mAh battery,1.5hr for 1800mAh
- Don't charger battery pack with voltage less than 12V or Voltage bigger than 16.8V and capacity
less than 1100mAh.
- Please contact your seller for instruction. Mfg is not responsible for any
damage and consequent damage by Misusage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use only.
- The Charger should be positioned horizontally and work in well ventilated
condition, avoid water and keep it away from flammable explosive goods.
- Don't cover the charger when charging, ambient temperature shall not be more
- Don't touch the plug.
- Cut off the power supply before connect or disconnect the charger with batteries.
- Don't try to disassemble the charger, High voltage inside, danger!
The Third Party Customer Reviews (A new window will open)
Buy Product Online | Visit Store Home