West Mountain Radio CBA IV Computerized Battery Tester and Analyzer 40A/150Watts
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $350.00
Sale Price: $149.99
You Save: $200.01 (57 %)
Quantity Remaining: 3
Item Number: 52026
CBA IV Computerized Battery Tester and Analyzer - 40A/150Watts
- CBA IV hardware
- 3 inch pigtail adapter
- Standard version CBA software CD-ROM
- 6 ft USB Cable
- 40 amp fuse
- User Manual
- 1 yr limited home use warranty
- Scientifically Analyze Battery Performance
- Perform Fast, High Power Testing
- Accuracy and Precision for Demanding Applications
- Built-in Safety Features Provide Superior Battery Protection
- Easy-to-Use Software for Data Analysis
- Extended Software Upgrade License Unlocks Features for Serious Battery Testing
- Test at up to 150 watts or 40 Amps.
* Improvement/Enhancement on CBA IV
- One model for all testing ranges *
- Maximum continuous discharge rate: 100 watts
- Maximum limited term discharge rate with < 3500 ma-hour battery: 125 watts
- Maximum limited term discharge rate with < 1000 ma-hour battery: 150 watts
- 0-3 amp accuracy: typically better than + - 10 ma
- 3-40 amp accuracy: typically better than + - 45 ma
- 0-5 volt accuracy: typically better than + - .005 volts
- 5-15 volt accuracy: typically better than + - .01 volts
- 10-60 volt accuracy: typically better than + - .05 volts
- Maximum operating voltage: 55 Volts (48 Volt Lead Acid Telecom supported)
- Maximum discharge rate: 40 amps (Battery dependent, 100 watt continuous)
- Minimum discharge voltage to maintain 30 amps .9Volts (Battery dependent)
- Minimum Voltage for a 40 amp discharge: 2 volts at completion of test (Battery dependant)
- Minimum discharge rate: 0.01 Amps *
- Residual current drain, battery connected while not in use: < .003 amps @ 12 volts
- High performance micro controller with built in USB interface and 12 bit A/D conversion.
- USB powered; the CBA does not use the battery being tested to run the CBA or the fan.
- System ready and Test in progress LED indicators, viewable from across a room.
- CBA internal over temperature sensing and protection.
- Graph printing on any standard color or B&W printer.
- Battery test label printing on standard 05160 stick-on labels.
- Dimensions: 3.5" H x 2.8" W x 3.6" D.
- Weight: 16 oz.
Computer System Requirements
- A PC with a Pentium 233 or better
- At least an 800 X 600 graphics card and display monitor
- 98SE, W2K, XP, Vista: 32 or 64 bit, Windows 7: 32 or 64 bit
- An available USB port