6 Cards (24pcs): Tenergy Centura NiMH AAA 800mAh Low Self Discharge Rechargeable Batteries
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $31.28
You Save: $28.71 (48 %)
Item Number: 90251
Why Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery ?
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Battery is a combination
of a rechargeable and a disposable battery, the next evolutionary step for batteries into the 21st century.
Because the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery has a very low self-discharge, battery loses its charge very slowly.
What makes the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery unique?
The key-advantage of the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery compared to usual rechargeable batteries is its extremely low self-discharge.Once charged, Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery keeps its charge even if you store it for 12 or 24 months. ( 85 percent of the charge after 12 months, 70 percent after 24 months ).
For a rechargeable battery this is a revolutionary advantage. No more worries about the state of charge of your battery. Just, charge them and keep them. Even after months you will still have an almost full battery.
Long Battery Cycle Life
In contrast to a disposable battery, the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery can be used over hundreds of times.
This saves the environment and your purse. Thus one Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery saves the waste of 999 disposable batteries.
But also financially the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery has benefits. Even if you consider the slightly higher cost of the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery compared to a disposable battery and add the cost for the charger and the energy consumed by the charger, the investment for one Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery returns easily after a few charging cycles.
Imagine how much money you have spent for batteries in your life. Now there is an end to this spending.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery - the only battery you will ever need,
One battery for all applications.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery is the right battery for all your applications.
It replaces disposable batteries in
Clocks and alarm-clocks
Computer-keyboards und mice.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery-Excellent performance for your digicam
With Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery you can make substantially more shots with your digital camera than with any other disposable battery. The main advantages of NiMH rechargeable batteries exist also in the Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) Battery:
- apr. 4 time more shots than with alkaline batteries
- high performance even at low temperatures
down to -10 C during your winter vacation
- rechargeable and therefore cheaper on the long run.
Charging made easy
With normal rechargeable batteries it made sense to charge them just before you wanted to use them. Too much risk otherwise, that the battery did not provide full power, when needed.
Tenergy Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Battery is compatible with all of Tenergy Smart Chargers
Features and Benefits
Tenergy Centura AAA Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Rechargeable Batteries provide superior performance and
reliability that is comparable to Sanyo Eneloop rechargeable batteries.
- High quality AAA Size 800mAh rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of line.
- combines all the features of the alkaline battery (Ready to Use) with the benefits of rechargeable battery
- Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage
- Exact replacement for standard AAA size battery in all the devices
- Provides ultra long use time per charge with this super high 800mAh capacity for AAA size
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means twice longer use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Can be recharged for minimum 500 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AAA batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect. Can be charged anytime.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers
- Weight per cell 0.03 lbs
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Tenergy is not associated with Sanyo Corporation.
- Eneloop is trademarks of Sanyo Corporation.
Other NiMH Rechargeable Battery Combos Also Available:
- Looking for AAA Only Battery Combos? Click Here
- Looking for AAA & Other Battery Size Combo Kits? Click Here
- Looking for AAA & Charger Combo Packages? Click Here
Best Low Sef Discharge Rechargable Batteries
12/24/2011 4:00 PM
To date I have over 100 of these low self discharge rechrgable batteries. It was the best investment I could make with AAA batteries. I use them with the "bump lights" that we use as accent lights. It saves so much money compared to buying disposable batteries.
higher maH than stated
12/9/2010 12:04 PM
I've only had these batteries a couple of days. I tested 8 on my Powerex charger. They were all 850-900maH which is higher than stated rating.
I also wasn't expecting ready to use batteries but they were charged and ready to go. I didn't give a 5 star rating because I've only had them for 2 days.