AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Card: Tenergy Centura AAA Low Self-Discharge (LSD) NiMH Rechargeable Battery for Solar Lights
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $11.99
Sale Price: $5.99
You Save: $6.00 (50 %)
Item Number: 10406
|5 to 10||$5.75
|11 to 20||$5.69
|21 to 59||$5.63
|60 to 99||$5.57
|100 or more||$5.51
1 Card - 4 Pieces of AAA in Each Card
Features and Benefits:
- For NiMH battery powered Solar Lights.
- Able to replace most NiCD AAA batteries that are used for solar lights. Check with your solar lights manufacturer for compatibility.
- High quality AAA Size 800mAh rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery, top of line.
- Combines all the features of the alkaline battery (Ready to Use) with the benefits of rechargeable battery
- Very slow self discharge maintains 85% residual capacity after 1 year of storage and 70% residual capacity after 2 years of storage
- Exact replacement for standard AAA size battery in ALL the devices
- Provides ultra long use time per charge with this super high 800mAh capacity for AAA size
- Advanced Ni-MH technology means twice longer use life per charge than the ordinary rechargeables
- ALSO designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as digital cameras, CD players, portable audio devices, hand held games, 2-way radios, PDAs, and other portable high drain digital electronics
- Can be recharged for up to 1000 times, providing big saving by replacing hundreds of throw away AAA batteries.
- Convenient operation without memory effect. Can be charged anytime.
- Can be rapidly charged with any quick charger, smart chargers, plug in charger or universal chargers
- Weight per cell 0.03 lbs
2/14/2011 10:03 AM
I haven't even used them yet and I'm extremely impressed!
I just completed a forming/break-in cycle* for 12 AAA (3 four packs). Most of the time a break-in cycle will reveal a true battery capacity of less than the rated battery value. In the case of these batteries their average true capacity was 3% more than their rated 800mAh value!
*IEC standard capacity analysis with a Powerex MH-C9000 charger.