AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Li-Ion 14500 Cylindrical 3.7V 800mAh Flat Top Rechargeable Battery - UL Listed
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: From $3.49 to $3.69
Features and Benefits:
- Li-ion 14500 cylindrical AA size rechargeable battery.
- 3.7V 800mAh high capacity - 3 times the Voltage of AA NiMH or NiCD rechargeable batteries (1.2V).
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries.
- Ideal for building power packs (i.e., RC cars, planes, robots, etc.) with fewer cells needed than for NiMH or NiCD batteries.
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality.
- Battery tested based on International Electronic Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality, and life-span.
- RC Applications, car, plane, etc.
- Safety, Alarm, metering, power backup, etc.
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight.
|Fully Charged Voltage
||0 ~ 45oC
||-20 ~ 60oC
||During 1 Month
|During 3 Month
|During 1 Year
|Dimension (D x H)
||14.2 x 48.5mm
||14.5 x 50mm
||20g (no tabs), 22g (w/ tabs)
Download Product Datasheet HERE (without Tabs) and HERE (with Tabs).
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Protective Circuit Board is required when making packs.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries regarding charging, discharging,and assembly before use.
- Store the batteries in fire-proof container.
- Never leave batteries unattended while charging.
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet while charging.
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form, shape, or when make into packs.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by misuse or mishandling of the batteries.