AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Primary Batteries (Non-Rechargeable)
Battery Charger Solutions
Custom Battery Packs
Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Li-Ion 11.1V 2200mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack w/ PCB (3S1P, 24.42Wh, 4A Rate)
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 31012
- Type: Pack
- Chemistry: Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage (V): 11.1
- Capacity (mAh): 2200
- Max Continuous Discharge Current:
- Battery Charging Current:
- Standard: 0.4A
- Rapid: 1.1A
- Weight: 150g
- Dimensions: 70 x 55 x 18mm (LxWxT)
- Avg. Temperature Ranges for:
- Charging: 0~40°C
- Discharging: 20~60°C
- Storage: 0~40°C
- PCB/Pack Protection(for
single cell voltages):
- Over Charge Cutoff Voltage: 4.35
- Over Discharge Cutoff: 2.40 ±
- Over Current Cutoff (Ah): 6.5 ± 1.5A
Download Prodcut Datasheet Here
|| Tenergy TLP-2000 Li-Ion
Battery Pack Charger
|| 3.7V - 14.8V (1-4S)
||Tenergy TLP-4000 Li-Ion Battery Pack
||3.7V - 14.8V (1-4S)
||Tenergy Li-Ion 11.1V Battery Pack
||11.1V (3S only)
- when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging
characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- users should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in
charging, and discharging before use.
- we are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these
Li-Ion battery packs.
- it is strongly suggest that you use our Smart Li-Ion battery chargers to
recharge the battery pack
- never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module - we are NOT
responsible for any damage that is caused by improper charging.
- do not make parallel connection with more than three modules to avoid uneven
First one was a DUD. Second works GREAT!
1/4/2008 7:35 PM
Well I purchased this one about 6 months ago and never used it, until in November.
When I first got it, my charger was beeping at me, I guess letting me know it was done. So I took it out and installed it into a piece of equipment and it lasted until the battery went dead.
Long story short I called up Tenergy and explain the situation and he sent a replacement which was really nice. So I will keep buying batteries from this place. As long as it has good support.