AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Flat Top Rechargeable Battery w/ PCB
click smaller images to enlarge
Item Number: 30006
|5 to 10||$7.67
|11 to 20||$7.59
|21 to 59||$7.51
|60 to 99||$7.43
|100 or more||$7.35
Note: If using for Flashlights that uses 2 Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells, see our Button Top versions for better compatibility:
Features and Benefits
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2450 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
- Dimensions (Max):
Diameter 18.7 mm
Height 68 mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Cut-off Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 150 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Charge: Current = 0.5C mA Voltage = 4.2 V End Current = 0.01 mA
- Discharge: Current = 0.5C mA End Voltage = 3.0V
- Max. Charging current: 1.5C ma
- Max. Discharging current 1.5C ma (for continuous discharge)
Internal PCB Specifications:
|Excess Charge Detection Voltage
|Excess Charge Release Voltage
|Excess Charge Delay Time
|Excess Discharge Detection
|Excess Discharge Delay Time
|Excess Current Detection Voltage
|Excess Current Delay Time
|Short Circuit Protection Voltage
|Short Circuit Protection Delay
Download product data sheet here
1/13/2008 10:04 AM