Combo: 15 pcs Tenergy Sub C 2200mAh NiCd Rechargeable Battery for Power Tools (w/ Tabs)
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $28.99
You Save: $16.01 (36 %)
Item Number: 20306
15 NiCD 2200mah Sub C cells to replace or rebuild your power tool battery pack.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality Sub C Size rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Preinstalled with Tabs for convenience.
- Provides long use time per charge with this high 2200 mAh capacity.
- Designed for enhanced performance for high drain applications such as emergency lighting, portable devices, power tools.
- Trusted "Tenergy" Battery Brand for performance and reliability
- Excellent quality and best price.
- Chemistry: NiCd
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height)23 x 43 mm
- Weight:1.8 oz
Excellent for power tool battery pack replacement
10/16/2011 2:09 PM
My DeWalt 18v packs finally wore down (again). I got tired of paying $80+ for new packs so I ordered these for about $40, including shipping. These batteries are 2200 mAh instead of the 1300 mAh that come from DeWalt, so these last A LOT longer -- at least twice as long between charges. These batteries readily charge in the DeWalt charger and work great. If you don't know how to assemble a battery pack yourself, you may want to get some help there and watch it being done before trying it yourself. Once you know how, though, it is pretty easy. I'm ordering 30 more batteries today to make a couple of more packs for my DeWalt tools. I suspect I won't have to do that again for several years, but I will be using all-battery for all my battery needs from now on.
Great choice for rebuilding battery packs
9/7/2011 7:44 PM
I got these to rebuild my 3/8" battery powered impact gun as my old batteries were dying again. Normally my replacements cost about $68 each and now $30. Heck now they are 2200 mAh not 1300. Bonus. Got them assembled and while it sure took a while to charge (heck 70% more capacity will do that to you) everything is in and functioning great.
Great product and will be getting more of this brand for my O-Scope/DMM next.