Primary Lithium thionyl chloride Battery 1/2 AA 3.6V 1200mAh (ER14250) (non Rechargeable)
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: MOQ: 1,000 pieces. Call for pricing
Features and Benefits
- Ultra High Energy Density 1/2 AA sized Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery
- Perfect battery choice for powering wireless alarm, security systems, industrial meters, memory backup for computers, night vision equipment and other devices that need long-lasting batteries.
- Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery technology provides the highest energy density, three times higher than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries.
- Widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F, ideal for rough security, industrial and field applications
- Ultra low self discharge at less than 1% per year at +68F, enabling an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- Can replace 1/2AA size batteries such as: Saft LS14250.
- UL Recognized --- BBCV2.MH48285.
- Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
Key Technical Data (More details: Data sheet of ER14250)
|| Lithium-thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) technology |
| Nominal capacity
1.2 Ah ( 1,200 mAh)
| Open circuit voltage
|| (at +20C +68F) 3.66V|
| Nominal voltage
|| (at 1mA +20C +68F) 3.6V|
| Max. Continuous current
|| 50mA Max |
| Pulse current
|| Up to 200mA|
| Storage (recommended)
|| +30C +86 F max|
| Operating temperature range
|| -55C / +85C |
| Diameter (max)
|| 14.5mm(0.55 in) |
| Height (max)
|| 25mm(1 in) |
| Typical weight
|| 10g |
Primary applications for:
- Radio communication equipments and other military electronics
- Building alarms, monitoring and security systems
- Industrial and residential metering systems
- Emergency location transmitters and Beacons
- Global POsitioning Systems (GPS)
- Computer or server memory back up
- LED lighting devices
- Compatibale with and replaces SAFT LS14250 battery with over 40% more energy
- This battery is a non-rechargeable battery. DO NOT CHARGE THE BATTERY!
- Do not use if the battery casing is damaged.
- Please discharge the battery for a few minutes with 100mA.
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- This is not a high drain battery, please don't use it for the applications with discharging current > 200 mA!
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
*Note: Under certain special circumstances, certain selected shipping method may not able to ship this item due to shipping regulations.
Customer service may contact you with different shipping options if applicable.