Tenergy RCR123A 3.0V 900mAh Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery
click smaller images to enlarge
Sale Price: $4.69 (Out of Stock)
Item Number: 30201
- Rechargeable CR123A Li-Ion Batteries with 3.0V average working voltage (4.2V at peak without load).
- Tenergy RCR123A can be recharged up to 1000 times. 1 RCR123A Li-ion = 1000 CR123A Primary Cell.
- Replaces most of CR123A primary Lithium battery for digital cameras and flashlights.
- Do not charge the battery cells in other brand RCR123A battery charger. We are not responsible for damage caused by misuse.
- Open circuit voltage of RCR123A (3.0V) is much higher than primary Lithium battery (3.0V). It may burn certain bulb of flashlight.
- Please make sure your device can accept 4.2V voltage before use.
- Internal voltage regulators modified voltage to achieve average working voltage of 3.0V.
- Internal over-charge and over-discharge protection to prevent battery over use. The current will be shut off when the battery voltage drops below 2.5V.
* This battery is not compatible with SureFire Flashlights!
- Nominal: 600mAh
- Maximum: 900 mAh
- Dimension: 16.5±0.3mm (D) x 34.33mm (H).
- Weight: 17 g or 0.6 Oz.
Download RCR123A discharge curve graph here.
7/8/2007 11:34 AM