AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Silver Oxide Button Cell Batteries, 1.55V
Characteristics and Advantage of TENERGY Silver Oxide 1.55V Coin Cell Batteries:
- At 1.55V, Silver Oxide battery delivers higher voltage than comparable mercury battery.
- Flatter discharge voltage over usage life than Alkaline Manganese Dioxide batteries.
- Good low temperature characteristic.
- Low and constant internal resitance.
- Long shelf life and charge storage.
- Good resistance to shock, vibration, and acceleration.
- Sodium hydroxide (NaOH) electrolyte batteries are primarily designed for low drain continuous use over long period of time, typically up to 5 years.
- Potassium hydroxide (KOH) electrolyte batteries are primarily designed for continuous low drains with periodic high drain pulse applications, like LCD watches with backlightsm abakog watches with alarm, calculators. Life expectancy of these application is typically between 1 to 3 years.
- Ideal replacement for Energizer, SONY, Maxell, Rayovac, Everyday, Duracell, Seiko, Renata, Varta, and other brands.
- primarily for analog and digital watches, calculators
- medical equipment
- toys and portable electronics