AA, AAA, C, D, 9V Rechargeables
Sealed Lead Acid
Battery Pack Zone
Sports & Travel Zone
Single Helmet Mounted HID lights with light controller, wires, switch, and mount kit
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $299.95
Sale Price: $114.00
You Save: $185.95 (62 %)
Item Number: 50101
* denotes required field
|5 to 10||$109.44
|11 to 20||$108.30
|21 to 59||$107.16
|60 to 99||$106.02
|100 or more||$104.88
Features and Benefits
- Trail Tech Single Helmet Mounted HID Light Kits
- See where you look - not where your bike is pointed.
- The helmet mounted HID lights put out 76 watts of halogen equivalent light while only drawing 13 watts per light (26 watts total).
- Custom designed for a perfect fit on motorcycle helmets.
- Break away connectors stay together even in harsh racing environments but come apart in the event of a crash.
- Helmet Lights make cornering at night as easy as cornering during the day.
- Helmet lights see into holes / whoops.
- Can be run from the bike's DC electrical system or battery operated.
- Easily moved between different helmets.
- Chrome finish
- HID lights require DC power 10.8V to 14.8V
- You can choose two HID light options: 6o Spot Light or 12o Flood Light
Lighting Comparison between Halogen light and HID Light at the same power;
Dual HID Light Kit Includes All the Following Items:
- Single Helmet mounted HID Lights
- One Light Controller that regulates DC power to 13.80V.
- Pigtail and connectors for connecting to the electrical system of your ATV, Bikes and Motorcycles
- All mounting and installation hardwares compatible with different helmets
- One Nylon bag included for carrying and storage
- Battery Pack recommended:
14.8V 4400mAh Li-ion Battery Pack
- Must use DC power or battery with voltage between 10.8V to 14.8V
- Don't use DC power / battery with voltage greater than 14.4V without the light controller included. If use >14.4V battery without the light controller may damage the HID Lights and shorten the HID light life
- Don't uplug the power or battery when HID light is on
- Don't turn the light on at the Still Status
Trail Tech Inc. warrants Trail Tech products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and if properly installed. If found to be defective as mentioned above, it will be replaced or repaired. This shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Trail Tech Inc. To the extent permitted by law, the foregoing is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties or representations whether expressed or implied, including any limited warranty of merchantability or fitness. In no event shall Trail Tech Inc. be liable for special or consequential damages.
HID Products (See note below):
- 1-Year: All mechanical components (light body, covers, mounts and fasteners)
- 90 days: All Trail Tech batteries and chargers
- 30 days: All HID Lamps and Ballasts
- NOTE: NO warranty coverage is provided if using any power source other than a standard 12V vehicle battery or Trail Tech battery packs.
- warranty is only for domestic USA customers. No warranty is extended to customers outside USA