Tenergy Smart Universal NiMH/NiCD Battery Pack Charger: 12V - 16.8V
click smaller images to enlarge
Regular Price: $35.99
Sale Price: $18.99
You Save: $17.00 (47 %)
Item Number: 01004
|5 to 10||$18.23
|11 to 20||$18.04
|21 to 59||$17.85
|60 to 99||$17.66
|100 or more||$17.47
Features and Benefits
- Best Charger for charging all NiMH/NiCD battery packs 12V,13.2V,14.4V,15.6V,16.8V
- Temperature sensor to offer 2nd level over charge protection
- Universal for for any NiMH /NiCd battery packs 12V - 16.8V (10-14 NiMH/NiCD Cells packs)
- Fast charger with current switch to select either, 0.9A and 1.8A. Deliver
full charge within 1 - 2 hours.
- Charging Current 0.9A for battery packs with capacity from 1100mAh -2200mAh.
For 2000mAhpack, charging time is 1 hour.
- Charging Current 1.8A for battery packs with capacity above 2000mAh. For 3000mAh
pack, charging time is 1.5 hours.
- Smart Charger:with automatic voltage detection.
- Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during
fast charging, optimized for battery pack's cycle life.
- Red LED will be on during charging.
- Automatically charging ending with negative delta V.
- Worldwide usage with 120-240V AC
- Safety protection fuse for over current, short circuit & reverse polarity
- 1 standard Tamiya Connector and fuse house with the smart battery charger.
- 1 Standard Female Tamiya to Alligator clips connector
Smart Charger Specification
- FOR 12V-16.8V NI-MH/NI-CD Battery Packs (10-14 Cells in series )
- Input: AC100-240V
- Output: 12V-16.8V 0.9 or 1.8A
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 5.8 x 3.6 cm
- Connect battery pack to output connector and plug AC power source.
- Make sure battery polarity is connected correctly (Red wire is positive)
- Charger will detect battery voltage automatically, Red LED will be on during
- When battery is fully charged, current will reduce to trickle charging at
50mA,Green LED will be on
- Battery will be charged at 0.9A or 1.8A constant current,
- Approx, Charging time is about 2 hrs for 3000mAh battery,1.5hr for 1800mAh
- Don't charger battery pack with voltage less than 12V or voltage higher than 16.8V, and capacity
less than 1100mAh.
8/21/2011 4:11 PM
Excellent charger. I've been using this for years to charge my 3800mAh 14.4v custom bicycle light battery system. It charges very quick, and in such a way that the pack lasts a very long time. Overall a top quality well engineered product.